For authorsPublish article News Column of the editorial board
Articles Submission Guidelines
The author (authors) should submit the following materials to the editorial office for the publication of the article:
1) a referral from the organization or group of authors (in 1 copy);
2) an agreement on the transfer of copyright (in print);
3) a paper version of the text of the article, signed by all authors (in 1 copy);
4) an electronic medium (CD or DVD) containing:
- an electronic version of the article by the surname of the first author (for example, ivanov.doc)
- information about the authors: name, patronymic and surname, position, academic degree and
academic rank, place of work and e-mail address
- in Russian and English.
These files should be sent to the editorial office firstname.lastname@example.org
The maximum amount of attached files in one message should not exceed 5 MB,
large image files must be attached as an archive.
The article accepted for consideration is sent to the reviewer, if there are comments, it is sent to the authors for revision.The final decision on acceptance for publication is taken by the editorial board of the journal. The article layout for final verification and approval is sent to the authors by e-mail.
Manuscript Submission Requirements:
1. The volume of the manuscript should not exceed 12 pages, for reviews and reports - up to 5 pages, for surveys - up to 15 pages.
2. The text should be typed in Word format, font Times New Roman, size 14 on one side of the white A4 sheet in 1.5 intervals. The margins of the manuscript must be at least 20 mm, the paragraph indentation is 1.25 cm. The text is typed without hyphenation.
3. ТThe text of the article should be divided into sections. It is recommended to use standard headings: “Introduction”, “Materials and Methods”, “Results and Discussion”, “Conclusion”, “References”.
4.The article for submission should comply with these rules.
1st line - UDC (left alignment);
2nd line - initials and surnames of the author (authors), place of work, e-mail (italics, right alignment);
3rd line - title of the article - in Russian and English languages (in capital letters, boldface, center alignment);
4th line - abstract and keywords - in Russian and English (no more than 5) (width alignment);
The 5th line - text of the article (width alignment).
References to the literary sources in the text are given in parentheses, for example: (Odum, 2007). The list of literature is compiled in alphabetical order (first the domestic sources are given, then foreign ones) and should not contain more than 15 titles. Samples of references:
1. Blagodatskaya E.V., Ananyeva N.D. Evaluation of the stability of microbial communities in the process of decomposition of pollutants in soil // Pochvovedenie. 1996. № 11. P. 1341-1346.
2. Dedkov A.P., Moshkova L.V., Penkova N.V. The heterogeneous structure of hydrological system of Tatarstan as a factor in the variability of watershed lakes // Functional problems of studying and using water and water resources / Proceedings of the scientific conference. Irkutsk, 2005. P. 307-309.
3. Ivancheva E.Yu. Comparative analysis of the species structure of the fish population of small rivers in the Ryazan Region: Author's abstract. dis. ... cand. biol. sciences. Borok, 2008. 25 p.
4. Sayet Yu.E., Revich B.A., Yanin E.P. Geochemistry of the environment. M .: Nedra, 1990. 335 p.
5. Spirina E.V. On the biology of a trout brook Salmo trutta morpha fario // Nature of the Simbirsk Povolzhie. Ulyanovsk, 2002. Issue. 3. P. 154-157.
The drawings to the article should be saved in separate files with the corresponding extension (xls, jpg, tiff, cdr). Bitmap images must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. All these materials can be presented in color or black and white versions.
Formulas and Special symbols:
Mathematical formulas must be typed in MS Equation. Explanations of the meaning of symbols and numerical coefficients must be given directly under the formula in the sequence in which they are given in the formula.
Chemical formulas should be typed using specialized programs (Chem Draw, HyperChem, Isis Draw). All elements of the chemical formula must be clearly distinguishable.
All physical quantities must be given in the “SI” system of units.
In decimal fractional numbers, the integer part is separated from the fractional by a dot.
Latin names of species are printed in italics.