For authorsPublish article News Column of the editorial board
1. Manuscripts entering the editorial office of the journal are checked for compliance with technical requirements and compliance with the profile of the journal. Materials that do not meet these conditions are returned to the authors with indicating the reasons for refusing to admit.
2. The materials adopted by the editorial board are distributed according to the headings and scientific directions of the journal specialization. The executive secretary within 10 days notifies the authors about the receipt of the article. The article is registered by the executive secretary in the journal of articles registration. Information on articles adopted by the editorial board is posted on the journal's website.
3. The materials entering the journal are sent by the profile of the scientific research to the members of the editorial board for review. According to the decision of the editor-in-chief or the deputy editor-in-chief, articles can be sent to reviewers (internal or external), which are scientists of universities and scientific organizations.
4. A reviewer should review the article and within two weeks submit to the editorial office a review containing an assessment of the relevance of the topic, indicate the degree of validity of the provisions, findings and conclusions stated in the article, their reliability and novelty. At the end of a review it is necessary to give an opinion on the expediency or inexpediency of publication of the article.
5. The reviewing is conducted confidentially. The author of the reviewed work is given the opportunity to read the text of the review. When receiving a positive review, without comments, the materials are accepted for publication. If the article as a whole is evaluated positively, but there are some comments, the author is sent a review and the article is returned for revision. The article received by the editorial staff after elimination of comments is considered in the general order.
6. If a negative review is received, the author is sent a reasoned refusal. The surname of the reviewer is not indicated.
7. In case of disagreement with the opinion of the reviewer, the author of the article has the right to provide a reasoned response to the editorial office of the journal. The article can be sent for re-review or for approval by the editorial board.
8. Brief communications, letters to the editorial office, reviews, discussion materials, personalities, etc. pass only a primary expert evaluation in accordance with scientific directions and do not send to external reviews.
9. The editorial board has the right to carry out scientific and literary editing of the received materials. The originals of the reviews are kept in the editorial office of the journal.
10. After the editorial board takes a decision to admit the article to the publication, the executive secretary informs the author about it and specifies the terms of publication.