For authorsPublish article News Column of the editorial board
Rifgat Roaldovich Shagidullin
Rifgat R. Shagidullin was born in 1961. Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Corresponding Member of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan, Director of Institute for Problems of Ecology and Mineral Wealth Use of Academy of Sciences of the RT, Honored Ecologist of the RT.
Rifgat R. Shagidullin is a specialist in the field of physical and chemical aspects of assessment and regulation of anthropogenic impact on environmental objects, the author of 217 scientific papers, including 1 monograph, 2 collective monographs, a book-album.
Rifgat R. Shagidullin conducts teaching activity: he reads special courses for post-graduate students of IPEMWU AS RT on environmental monitoring and regional ecological problems, supervises the preparation of master’s theses, is the Chairman of the SAC in the specialty “Ecology and environmental management” of Kazan Federal University and the Faculty of Forestry and Ecology of Kazan State Agrarian University.
Rifgat R. Shagidullin is the editor-in-chief of the “Russian Journal of Applied Ecology”, a member of the editorial board of the annually published State Report “On the State of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Tatarstan”.
Rifgat R. Shagidullin is a member of the Presidium of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan, Chairman of the Academic Council of Institute for Problems of Ecology and Mineral Wealth Use of AS RT, a member of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of RT, a member of the Academic Council of the Volga-Kama State Natural Biosphere Reserve, the Chairman of the Commission of the Public Council of Rosprirodnadzor at the Department of Rosprirodnadzor in the Republic of Tatarstan.
Awarded with the medal “In Memory of the 1000th Anniversary of Kazan”.
The main scientific results of Rifgat R. Shagidullin:
- the system of ecological and analytical control of a lowland reservoir with the main subsystems (operational automated control in real time on the main hydrophysicochemical indicators, assessing the impact of organized pollution sources, assessing the contamination of bottom sediments), which makes it possible to increase the information content and reliability of the control results was developed and implemented;
- the criteria for quantitative assessment of the chemical load of organized pollution sources on the surface waters of a reservoir, ranked by the degree of information content were proposed and tested;
- the algorithm for assessing the relative contribution of chemical pollution sources;
- the algorithm for geochemical assessment of the quality of bottom sediments; new spectral methods for the selective determination of aromatic and aliphatic fractions of petroleum products;
- “The observation program at the points of the territorial observation network of the state monitoring of surface water bodies of the Republic of Tatarstan” was developed and implemented in the practice of the environmental authorities of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- the standards for the permissible residual content of oil and products of its transformation after reclamation and other restoration work for a number of types and subtypes of soils, taking into account the purpose of lands and the granulometric composition of soils were developed and implemented in the practice of the environmental authorities of the Republic of Tatarstan;
the summary calculations of atmospheric air pollution in industrial centers of the Republic of Tatarstan (Kazan, Nizhnekamsk, Naberezhnye Chelny) by stationary and mobile sources were carried out.